Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1st

How time flies.  We are already into the 4th month of the year, and the 4th week of lent.

Today is April fool's. Do you have a prank up your sleeve?

Well, I don't. I just hope I don't get pranked :P

One of the top local schools here, gives the kids a day off school on April 1st every year.

There reason behind the day off is the good showing at the GCE "A" levels, results which were released a couple of weeks ago.

But I think, it's because the teachers do not want to be at the receiving end of any tricks!!

Well, I will just have to be on the look out for these pranks, since my kids are at the prank-playing age.

oh yes, and of course, I will also try to sniff out the untruth published in today's newspapers! There is always an article in the local press!!

No comments: