Friday, May 25, 2012

Angels




When I first started blogging, my husband was so totally against it. Why are you writing things for all to read? He felt that I could have been exposing too much. I know he must have been thinking: what if people know who you are? where you live? know who your kids are? and as a result takes advantage of the information to put the family at risk.

But I continued blogging coz I felt I needed an outlet. Much to his chagrin.

But you know,I have made some of my current very good friends from here. Tho they may be miles away, they are always around to cheer me up, comfort me, encourage me, distract me, celebrate with me.

These people are real angels. Sent by God because he knows we relate better to other people, then to him sometimes. Coz when we ask and pray and do not get what we want, we wonder why? We do not realise that God does things in his time, and our timeline may be completely different from his. And he just leaves us to wait. Some times we wonder if he hadnt listen or if he is ignoring us.

But these good friends, they will respond almost immediately. May not be what we want to hear, but we still get an immediate response.

So I think he planted them in my life to keep me company, comfort and distract me whilst I await his response and action.

Thanks ladies, you know who you are, and I really appreciate it. *HUGS* Thanks for being here for me.

5 comments:

Misty Domingues said...

I love this post!!!

Stardust said...

:)

I found some precious angels who help me get going too. Thank you for being one of them. :))

Charmaine said...

One of the blessings from today's hi tech gadgets. It makes the world seems smaller and closer. Thank you for the gift of your friendship.

iml said...

Stumbled upon your blog while surfing and read your article on the warm relationship between you and MIL. Thank you for sharing.

bp said...

I'm so glad you blogged and you kept blogging, if not our paths will not have crossed! Thank YOU for the angel of a friend you are, always there and often the first to care, encourage, and listen :D... and bear with my longwindedness also ;p!

Keep being the great blessing and inspiration you are, my dear BBFF, to me and sooo many others I'm sure!

HUGSSS... and not forgetting our pinkie-shake also, of course, heehee!