Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hey Dude

Just came from the this blog and I totally agree with the guy who writes it: we should always be thankful for the little things in our lives!

So I will try to remind myself of all the little things that I am grateful for.

Today is for my child sharing with me.

D came home from school a few days ago with the following news for me:


D: Mum! I made 2 new friends at school today.
Me: That's great! What are their names? Are they in your class?
D: I don't know their names. But they are dudes!
Me: Dudes?!?
D: Yeah! Don't you know what dudes are? They are boys! They are so funny, and they made me laugh.

Hmm, better get used to my little one making friends with Dudes!! Guess she will be having more dude friends!

3 comments:

Stardust said...

Yep, to be thankful even for the smallest things in our lives, that's what makes living big!

I thank God for a lot of dude friends too. :P Sometimes, dudes make the best friends so I'm glad D is making some. :P

Unknown said...

I agree with your opinion. ;] Often we don't see it.

bp said...

Hehe, so cute D, as always, your really cool Dudette! :)

And Ben has girl class/school-mates who like to chase the boys during recess... and he's convinced that's coz "they either have a crush or us... they or hate us!"!