Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yoohoo! I won!!

I don't believe it but I won! I won a leather pouch by Missy Mao Mao!

I was visiting Danielle's web page when I saw the double zipper bag and I thought "it's just beautiful". I thought to myself I could do with one like that. The fabric used is by Thea and Sami, which I thought was beautiful. But when I saw the price, I decided that it was above what I could pay to indulge myself, especially with the recent huge cash outflow due to Christmas shopping, the year-end school books and uniform buying, and our recent vacation. But when the contest on Danielle's blog came out to celebrate her 100th post, I decided to take part. Mine was comment number 8, and you what? The chinese believe that the number 8 is a lucky number, as it sounds like the word "luck" in Cantonese. Guess it was indeed a lucky one for me! So my prise is the leather pouch, not the zipper bag that I wanted, better than nothing.

What a wonderful Christmas pressy for me. Thanks Danielle! The pouch would be put to good use. I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Yan said...

Envious!

Stardust said...

Oh you LUCKY! And just before Christmas! :DD Hugs, I want some luck too. :P

No lah, we're blessed. :)

bp said...

Yes, how lovely n more than lucky... Blessed!!! have a blessed Christmas coming up!