Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soft skills

He came out of school carrying it in his hand, and I was a little surprised.

"What's that for?" I asked my son N, thinking that it was a present for me.

"We did it during art today," he replied.

You mean Mr See (his art teacher) taught you how to do it? I asked quite surprised.

"No, we had some other people come in to do it with us," was his reply.

And what was that my son made in school yesterday?



.
.
.
.
.
.
.





A floral arrangement.

Not bad for starters, I thought!

Then his Grandma gave him some expert advice, and he made some changes to it. And this is his final masterpiece:

Ta da!



And the best part: They are having 5 floral arrangement lessons in school in total, I guess I will be having table displays for 5 weeks!

4 comments:

Stardust said...

It sure is a pot filled with tenderness. Great skill for a boy! Gotta stay tuned! =D

Rose world said...

Wow!! I am impressed!! Nice arrangement

bp said...

wow, v nice, and so well done for his 1st attempt already! thanks a bunch for sharing N's floral masterpiece with us!

stay-at-home mum said...

Thanks everyone!! he will now be more motivated. Initially he was so embarrassed carrying those flowers. :D