Today the marks the start of a New Year.
May it bring new experiences, new beginnings, new friends!
Here are my resolutions for 2011
1. To exercise more than I did in 2010. I think that shouldnt be so difficult as I think the number of times I really exercised in 2010 can be counted on my two hands with fingers to spare :P
2. Not to stress myself up too much, nor my son too. As it is, it is going to be a very stressful year for him with his PSLE in in October, so I shouldnt add on unnecessarily.
3. To be more patient with children, and everyone else. I really must reign in that temper of mine, so that life can be more smooth going. It helps lower the stress-factor as well.
4. To improve on my baking and cooking with lots more practise!!
5. To not increase another clothe size. I guess #1 above should help it, but #4 may undo it!
6. To spend less time playing games on the computer! I must set a good example to my kids or they will be tempted.
I guess I better stop now. Better not resolve too many things at one go or my resolutions may end up going in one year and out the next!