Never thought that I would admit it before I turned 50, but I can really feel my age creeping up on me. So I thought I would compile this list of what's been reminding me of my age:
* Shopping no longer means shopping for clothes or shoes, but many a time it's for household items. And that has become your favourite section in the department store!
* The clothes that I used to wear in my younger days have come back in style.
* Happy hour is a nap.
* I frequently find myself telling my children how much things used to cost.
* I have an increasing number of doctors in my phone contact list.
* I say something to my kids that my mother said to me, and I had always hated it.
* My memory is shorter and my complaining lasts longer.
* My joints are more accurate than the Singapore Met service.
* All my favorite music is in the bargain bin at the CD shop.
* I look for my glasses for ten minutes, then find they've been on my head all the time.
* I hold all reading material further away just to read it.
* Our personal milestones are now our wedding anniversaries!!
And the clincher:
* The husband and I get invited to weddings and it's no longer our friends getting married, BUT their children!!