Tuesday, December 14, 2010

They put me to shame :(

She works.

She runs her household with no help: doing the laundry, housekeeping, cooking, washing, etc

She awakes at 5.30am everyday to do her morning walk /jog.

Leaves the house at 7am to commute to work by bus.

She attends church service every morning at 8am, then walks to work, and is in the office before 9am.

Her sister does the same, except that instead of walk /jog, she swims as she has an arthritis problem. Attends church service daily too.

I have help at home, I do not do the cleaning, laundry, washing, yet I dont exercise on a regular basis, tho I awake as early as them, if not earlier.

I only attend church service during the weekends.

Shame on me! Why cant I be as disciplined as them and put my time to better use.

Time to consider my resolutions NOW! How about you?

5 comments:

bp said...

aiyoh, so stressful. my resolution is to try and take it easy, hahaha! but i know we need some form of exercise besides just running after children/running around with them and for their activities -- that you do so well, besides all the many things on your plate, running errands, the house, helping with your hubby's work, among all the things day in day out u do for the family!

but can we think about this after Christmas? let's think about what's baking and what's cooking in SAHM's kitchen first! hahaha!

Stardust said...

I'm inspired, SAHM. But I'm sure you're working your butt off for your family too. Fret not, maybe you'll see a new you with next year's resolutions.

As for me, I may not be doing anything big. But I pray that I can make everyday count, even in small ways. :) Amen.

iml said...

Thought you looked great the last time we met. Still doing your morning walk?

stay-at-home mum said...

Bp- I have yet to do any baking this Christmas *hangs head down in shame*

Stardust - that's what I want too! Do things that count in the lives of others :)

Iml - I could be a better shape and should be exercising and walking more.

TripleJin said...

I think you shouldn't compare yourself to others. Just do what you can, in the best of your abilities. If you let yourself down, because you didn't do your best, then you already know the solution!

Just. Do. IT! (Whatever you resolve to do la.. :D)