Friday, December 10, 2010

My precious one

Yes, it's my precious little one's birthday today!!

Yes, the child who I most worry about has achieved another milestone ... she turns 6 today, with no fractures for the last 5 years 11 months. And I THANK GOD for that.

Praying always for her good health and God's bountiful blessings on her.

During our recent vacation, this little one has been looking out for jewellery all the time. At our first stop, she asked to buy a necklace with 3 hearts on it from the gift shop. So I got it for her, and she wore it on most days.

Mid-way during the trip, when we were buying a gift for a friend, the man at the shop asked her if she wanted anything. He was going to give it to her for free. She again chose a necklace. This time the pendant was in the shape of Australia with little pink colored stones all around it.

And I know when I ask her what she wants for her birthday, she may tell me: "Diamonds"! So, I am getting a pack of cards to stand-by ... just-in-case!

Yes, it's friday already. Have a great weekend ahead!!

6 comments:

bp said...

Hahaha, SAHM!

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY dearest D, you're precious and priceless!

Blessed weekend to y'all!

Jo said...

Hahahaha! You're so funny lah!

Girls will be girls, always attracted to pretty little things. Happy birthday little D! May God's bountiful blessings be upon you, and your mummy and daddy, and korkor and jiejie. ;)

stay-at-home mum said...

Thanks ladies!!

stay-at-home mum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stardust said...

Happy belated birthday lil D! I really feel your mom everytime your story told, of God's blessings and loving tenderness. Surely He watches over you, precious, you grow big and strong. Hugs..

iml said...

Happy Belated Birthday to the precious one!!!! You caught me there. Diamonds n Cards???? You are quick. Aiyah Mummy, you know what she means.