I was tagged by Nessaknit, so here it goes.
4 things that..... are usually in my handbag
1. My mobile phone. I can't live without it. In it I have all my schedules and children's as well. It tells me the days and time, who this taxi driver has to pick or meet or what appointments she has. Also, I dont remember many people's phone numbers anymore.
2. My wallet. My big, fat overflowing wallet. Not always with money. You know how it is over here, where practically every shop has their own ins-store discount or credit card? I carry many of them, many of which I dont even use.
3. Children's photos. You know how when we take passsport photos it always comes in 8s. Well, you only need one for a new passport. The other 7 are in my bag. I never know when I will need them. Maybe, when my child gets lost at the shopping mall I will be able to whip out their latest photo so that they can be identified immediately! But that will never happen as I ALWAYS make sure that the youngest is holding my hands, (or handbag strap, or the loop in my jeans) if my hands are not free when we are out shopping, and the older ones can now whip out their mobiles and call me.
4. Tissue Paper. To clean away all traces of what I have consumed, or in case I need to blow my nose, and most importantly, for those of us living in this little red dot, to reserve a table at the hawker centre / food court!!
4 things that..... are in my bedroom
1. My lil one. Yes, she's almost 6 but she refuses to move out of my bedroom to ehr own. She still sleeps in the bed next to mine.
2. A cot. And yes again, she's almost 6 but I have yet to disassemble her cot, so its sitting in a corner of my bedroom with loads of stuff in it. Now, you know why It hasnt been disassembled!!
3. My books. I read every night before going to bed, so there are always books in my bedroom!
4. My wedding photos! After close to 20 years of marriage, my wedding photos are still hanging in my room :D
4 things that ..... I would like to do but never did
1. Sky-diving. I used to be an adrenalin junkie, always queuing for the first row of any roller coaster ride. Now I dont think my heart can take it!
2. Kept my fitness level. I used to swim everyday, yes everyday! Now I hardly exercise. I would really like to take this lazy butt off the couch and get fit again!
3. Continued my career. I stopped working to be a SAHM when I had my second child. I have been home full time for more than 10 years already. I really miss the financial independence and the luxury of having 2 incomes in the family. Having been out of the profession for soooooo long and not keeping abreast, if I decide to go back to work, it would have to be in a totally different field.
4. Move out, and set up my own home, and have EVERYTHING my way!
4 things that .... you don't know about me
1. I have 50 cousins or maybe more. You know how you stop counting once they get to a number like that!
2. I used to be an Australian PR, but not anymore :(
3. I am still living with the in-laws!
4. I have bad hair! These natural curls make it a bad hair day almost everyday!
Well I am supposed to tag four blogger friends, but I am not tagging them. But I hope my friends like Stardust, BP, Jomel and iml would do it if they like to.