Friday, August 28, 2009

Hair wash

There's this salon in the east that I recently discovered with a group of Mums. They give the best head massage there. I brought my friend who visited from NYC there. After the hair wash she suggested that I should go there every week to de-stress. She enjoyed it so much. But with my hair fairly short, I find it a luxury to go get my hair washed at the salon. Anyway, its quite convenient to wash it myself. Unless, I have long tresses that makes washing and blowing a chore, why would I need to go to the salon so regularly?

As its Friday again, here's my joke for the week:

Little five year old Johnny was in the bath tub, and his mom was washing his hair. She said to him, "Wow, your hair is growing so fast! You need a haircut again."

Little Johnny replied, "Maybe you should stop watering it so much.

:)

Should I go get my hair watered?

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

iml said...

We are such practical women. I feel the same way too. The only time I get a salon wash is when I have my hair trimmed.

Stardust said...

Oooh, I didn't know that yours short.