Stardust gave me an award: Ta da ....
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Oh wait - But was it for?
Let me check: Dictionary.com defines scribble as
–verb (used with object)
1. to write hastily or carelessly: to scribble a letter.
2. to cover with meaningless writing or marks: to scribble all over a page.
–verb (used without object)
3. to write or draw in a hasty or careless way.
4. to make meaningless marks, scrolls, lines, etc., with a pencil, pen, or the like.
5. a note or other writing that has little or no meaning.
6. a hasty or careless drawing or piece of writing.
7. handwriting, esp. when illegible.
I admit I used to scribble a lot.
I remember that one of my teachers wrote in the comments column of my report book that my handwriting "can be improved!". (#7 above)
I also used to love to scribble all over my books (#2 above). The testimony of it was in my school textbooks. Little doodles, drawings, names, etc could be found around the pages.
But I have come a long way since, my handwriting is much nicer and neater, and I LOVE my books and no longer scribble on it unnecessarily. And I HATE it when my kids scribble in their books!
So she maybe she gave it to me for ... definition #5?
oh, no! Better give more thought to my posts!!
No la - she likes my "scribbles, shares and tickles".
Thanks to the "God-Blessed Box"!