Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not baking

Yes, I havent been baking for a while. Why?

Various reasons:

My oven tripped the power supply in the whole house just a couple of days before CNY, so I stopped using it, coz the electrician had gone off duty for the whole duration of CNY and I didnt want to risk being without electricity/lights during that period. That would have been really inauspicious!!

Lack of time. With my son staying back in school 4 days a week this term, (the school is really putting the heat on them!!), I am tired out from making so many trips a day just fetching them, that I want to keep my free time in the mornings for myself. No baking, no stressing myself out as to whether I would have a disaster coming out of the oven.

Weight gain. Not sure if the cause is over-eating, coz I have been watching what I eat, and I walk every week now. It is most likely the middle-age bulge!

So I guess unless this happens, I wont be baking for a long while:


Have a great mid-week!

2 comments:

Yan said...

With my daily one-hour gym done at my ease, and no wish to lose further weight - I have been eating every meal. It's the first time in my life that I am not on diet (of course less those childhood years)! I can't describe that good feeling!

Stardust said...

Muahaha, I shan't bake too then!