Monday, April 26, 2010

The female brain

Last night Harry and his wife were sitting in the living room, talking about life...

In-between, they talked about the idea of living or dying.

He said to her: Darling never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the contraptions that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die'.

His wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards him.....and proceeded to disconnect the TV, the Cable, the Dish, the DVD, the Computer, the Cell Phone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the bar and threw away all his whisky, rum, gin, vodka and the beer in the fridge...

He ALMOST DIED!

The 2 morals of this story are:
1. Think carefully about what you wish for...
2. The female brain works on a different wavelength ...

I know it's not yet friday ... but, a midweek week joke will make the weekend seem so much nearer! Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

Yan said...

Let me see, hmm... if you disconnect me from my blackberry, I think I will die! At least that's what my consultant thinks!

Happy Monday!

iml said...

Pull out all the plugs but don't you touch my washing machine, the water heater and the air-con.

bp said...

hehe, thanks for the mid-week laugh, i cd use it in the midst of my home alone 2 n 3 this week, n more coming up than b4 that's stressing me out already (esp over the relentless childcare 24/7). but i'd better learn to laugh things off more, yah. ok to wish for less hair-pulling moments? i want my hair still ;p

Stardust said...

We love being here, thanks to your laughter prescription, so anytime!;)

Hey I just realised that I'm more dependent on the plug than hubby. How ah?