Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ding dong

Ding dong commonly refers to the sound of the bell, but there are also other slang terms for it.

My head is going ding dong, coz some people just cant make up their minds.

Their decisions swinging from east to west, and back and forth, pretty much like the little ringer inside a hand-bell.

So what are we supposed to do? Allow them to ding dong away, and give us that headache, or take action into our own hands and not allow them to annoy us with their indecisiveness? Yup, I think that would be best.

No more ringing bells for me PLEASE!!!




Tho I must say I love listening to the hand-bell choir.

2 comments:

bp said...

Heehee, handbells sound pretty, churchbells too!

I hope all that dingdonging has stopped for you. Am also being ding-donged around with a particular snailmail I've had to send across the miles for the third time! Fingers crossed it will get the ok finally, too much paper work!

Stardust said...

Gee.. I really hope that they go away soon... Bless ya!